How many shards do you need for the move tutor?
- Top best answers to the question «How many shards do you need for the move tutor»
- FAQ. Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How many shards do you need for the move tutor?» often ask the following questions
- Your answer
- 21 Related questions
Top best answers to the question «How many shards do you need for the move tutor»
In Pokémon Platinum, in addition to the Move Tutors in Diamond and Pearl, three new Move Tutors are added, in Snowpoint City, on Route 212, and in the Survival Area. These Move Tutors accept shards in return for their services, charging eight shards of various colors per move.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How many shards do you need for the move tutor?» often ask the following questions:
📜 How many shards do the move tutors want?
There is a chart on the wall of the move tutor's house. Check it and see what move you can teach and how many shards you need to give.
- Where can i find the shards tutor guide?
- Do you need a tutor for every move?
- How many moves does a move tutor spawn?
📜 Where can you find shards for move tutor in platinum?
you get them from underground, random spots, or you can trade star pieces for a set of 1 shard of each color.
📜 Where is the yellow shards move tutor in pokemon black 2?
The Yellow Shard Move Tutor in Black 2 can be found in Humilau City.
- Where is move tutor?
- Can a move tutor teach you a move?
- What shards do you need to teach ancientpower to a pokemon in pokemon platinum?
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «How many shards do you need for the move tutor?» so you can surely find the answer!
Can raichu move tutor moves?
- A colored abbreviation in a white box indicates that Raichu cannot be tutored the move in that game Bold indicates a move that gets STAB when used by Raichu Italic indicates a move that gets STAB only when used by an evolution of Raichu Click on the generation numbers at the top to see Move Tutor moves from other generations
Can you move tutor sketch?
Yes, it can relearn Sketch, as it is a move(the only) Smeargle learns by level up. You cannot, however, relearn moves that were learned using Sketch. Hope this helped!
How does move tutor work?
Introduced in Pokémon Crystal, move tutors are certain characters throughout the regions that can teach moves to your Pokémon they don't normally learn. Some teach moves for free, while others require some form of payment like colored shards or Battle Points.
Is there a move tutor?
- A Move Tutor is a non-player character who will teach a Pokémon moves that are not normally able to be learned through level up, TMs, or HMs. They are not to be confused with Move Reminders . There are currently many Move Tutors in the game, however three of them are limited to a small group or just one Pokémon.
Kanto where is move tutor?
Sevii IslandsA Move Tutor (Japanese: 技教え人 Move Teacher) is a non-player character who will teach a Pokémon specific moves. Move Tutors are found in Kanto (including the Sevii Islands), Johto, Hoenn, Orre, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, Galar and the Pokémon Stadium. They are not to be confused with Move Reminders.
Move tutor in pokemon firered?
On Island Two of the Sevii Islands.
What is the move tutor?
move tutor can teach your Pokemon moves it will learn in the future or has forgotten, but usually for a price, such as mushrooms, heart scales, etc.
Where is diamond move tutor?
Route 228There are two Move Tutors in Sinnoh—one on Route 228 and one on Route 210.
Where is move tutor kanto?
Signal Beam is taught by the Blue Shard move tutor north of Island Six on Sevii Islands (near the village close to Pattern Bush forest). Signal Beam costs 3x Blue Shards to teach. You can only access this area after you beat the Elite Four for the first time and finish the Sevii Island quest.
Where is the move tutor?
This Move Tutor is all the way in Wyndon, to the right of the city in the parks. Only fully-evolved starter Pokémon can learn these moves, and they have 150 attack power, though your Pokémon will need a turn to recharge after successfully using it.
Where does the move tutor go after teaching a move?
- These moves are breedable in the same fashion as TMs and HMs. After teaching a move, he goes back inside the Game Corner to gamble while nursing a drink, and will not be able to teach another move until the next available day. The move tutor's son, Bill, complains that he doesn't work and is a drain on the family.
Can move tutor moves be bred?
- No, Move Tutor moves will not be passed down when breeding. The exception being Pokemon Crystal, where Move Tutor moves are passed down.
Can move tutor moves be forgotten?
Slaking Move Relearner can teach the player's Pokémon attacks which it has forgotten, but only those that it can learn via level-up.
Can move tutor moves be relearned?
The Move Reminder can only teach a Pokémon moves that its species can learn in the game at hand; they cannot teach moves exclusive to a pre-evolution.
Can move tutor teach egg moves?
- No because egg moves only come at the daycare. since the pokemon cant learn the move on its own it wont get the move from the move tutor. think of tm's and hm's. there all similar. hope this helps. Yes it can.
Can move tutor teach tm moves?
User Info: Dragard_Kaos. Relearn it as in teach the TM again? Yes. Relearn it as in by the Move Tutor, no.
Can you breed move tutor moves?
Sorry, but all move tutors from the third generation onward can't have their moves passed down through breeding, unless it fell under a category in which the move would pass down (i.e. egg move the father knows, TM move the father knows, level-up move both parents know).
Can you move tutor egg moves?
Can You Move Tutor egg moves?
- Well, in your example, no. Because Rampardos' Egg Moves don't have Outrage as a move in them. You can use the Move Tutor anyway to teach it Outrage. But to answer your question, yes. If you have a perfect match, with everything right, the Move Tutor move will pass on down.
Can you relearn move tutor moves?
- Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. You can't relearn transferred move tutor moves. Found out the hard way.
How does move tutor work emerald?
The move deleter can be found in the house neighbouring the Lilycove MegaMart. The move maniac can be found in the house next to the Fallarbor Battle Tent. He will teach a move that your Pokemon will have learnt at an earlier level if you give him a Heart Scale.
Pixelmon how to spawn move tutor?
- When a town reaches 50 members they get a move tutor that refreshes every hour. Where can I find a move tutor in Pixelmon? Move tutors can spawn naturally in all biomes, and they can also be created and edited using an NPC editor. How do you get a heart scale in Pixelmon generations? A highly rare, heart-shaped scale, extremely valued by many. It is the item needed by every Move Tutor as exchange material to let your Pokémon learn a new move.